New Students

New students need to come to the office entrance. Enrollment paperwork will need to be completed.  Parents need to bring in shot records, birth certificate, and proof of address. Proof of address can be an electric, gas or water bill in their name for the residence in the Pleasantview Elementary area. Students must live at this address. Please call 788-8555 with questions.

Quick Links

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.